Our Latest Products
All SSDPage Anti-Hacker Hosting lifetime accounts come with Standard Support Level
What is Standard Support level?
SSDPage standard support level covers only the hosting environment(as a whole) issues, not a customer’s individual website(s), script(s), or database(s).
What are the issues you CAN assist with Standard Support Level?
- Any Billing Related issues like cancelling a service, invoice-related issues…etc
- Any server-level issues affecting ALL the customers on a whole like the server being down…etc
- Initial Hosting Account Setup Assistance i.e if you’re not able to redeem your deal.
- Password Resets
What kind of issues we CAN’T assist with Standard Support Level?
Examples of issues we CANNOT assist with Standard Support Level Include(To get help with these issues, you need to consider getting our premium support plan at $14.99/year or $9.99/year if you subscribe during signup):
- Individual Site/Script Troubleshooting. If your website/script is throwing errors, we can’t login to your website/script to check what went wrong
- Change in Primary Domain Name associated with your hosting account
- Granting SSH Access(if you need it)
- Installing SSL Certificate or Configuring Cloudflare with your account
- Primary Domain Name Change(if you’ve entered a wrong primary domain name for your hosting). Can be done at $4.5 onetime fee though.
- Any issue that requires us to login to your individual hosting account to troubleshoot or fix it.